Pink Milk is one of our favorites Ayden even wrote a story about our beloved "Pink Milk."
It goes like this:
Pigs make Pink Milk because their pink. One day we drove down the Palasades Pkwy. We stopped to hike. Across the Hudson River we saw Stews (they sell the Pink Milk).We called to Stew to throw us some Pink Milk because we were out at home. The Pink Milk landed in the Hudson River. A shark swallowed the Pink Milk. A pirate ship came by and blasted the shark w/it's cannon. The shark coughed up the Pink Milk and we ran to get it. We drank the Pink Milk on the Palasades Pkwy. The End.

1 comment:
I love your blog! How fun to have another way to keep in touch. The kids are adorable and it looks like you are having a fun summer!
I need to introduce Sydney to pink milk! She has decided she does not like milk anymore. Maybe I could pitch the idea as "princess milk"!
Post a Comment