



We went out three times. Once on the Big Island and twice on Maui. We saw whales each time. As seen here the whales got pretty close. I'm still amazed how large these amazing mammals are. As Ayden says, "Mom I'm "into" Pirates, your "into" whales." I will always "Love Me Whales!"

4 comments:
AMAZING! We saw whales at Sea World a week or so ago... I know, not quite the same!
I have been whale watching in Hawaii before on a boat and in a helicopter and can appreciate the size of these mammals and because of this I CANNOT imagine getting that close in a kayak. That looks terrifying. Are you not afraid of getting tipped or lifted up out of the water, etc?
i love that you are "into whales" - my mom was always "into dolphins" and it made such an impact on me - i seem to love sea life even more or something delightful
Looks like so much fun! We have toyed around with going to Hawaii with the kids. Would you reccommend it?
Post a Comment