Monday, September 15, 2008

My NYC Kids






A vacant building in our "hood" just got hit w/graffiti. I thought it would make a nice backdrop for a shoot.

6 comments:

Chellese said...

I like the graffiti backdrop. I can't believe how big your NYC kids are. Sometimes I want to freeze time and keep my kids in their current state. Of course, there are those times I would like to fast forward too. Hope you're doing well.

CJ said...

Your kids are SO cute! I can't hardly believe you big they have gotten! I hope you all are well! Cynthia Chamberlain

SLP said...

Very artistic Cori.
I hope having school in session is giving you a nice break :)
Hugs,
S,T&t

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I love your backdrop. It looks like something you'd have to pay for around here. Lucky to have it in the neighborhood!

Thanks for sending the link to you blog. I'm looking forward to catching up from the other side of the country. (I linked you on my page too. Let me know if you'd rather have me not.)

Christa said...

That is quite a great display of artwork! Glad you could take advantage of it for your photo shoot! :)

peg fugal said...

there's some inspiration for your fabric designs