Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Friends

Many of my NY friends have come and gone since we've been here the last 6 yrs. Last weekend we planned a big "girls weekend." Many friends I hadn't seen in yrs flew into the city to be together. We laughed, we cried, and played. I love my NY friends.

7 comments:

The Cannon Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm so jealous :O) We miss you guys and New York. I can't believe you've been there for 6 years. Time really flies! Hope you're doing well. Your kids are too adorable.

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

It was a wonderful time. I really enjoyed spending time with you in your home. It is a beautiful apartment and quite amazing with all the work you put into it and your kids are darling.

angie said...

i love you tons! thanks for your strength!

Mindi said...

Looks like a fun night out! So fun to see some faces that I recognize from downtown too.

Christa said...

It was such a fun weeekend and definitely something we need to do again!

Ala Family said...

New York friends are the best! Looking forward to seeing you guys again when we get back in November.

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-daftar-kota-terbersih-di-dunia