I just found your blog. So much fun to see the pics of the kids. They are beautiful and getting so big. Your NYC stories make me laugh. I never trusted those Inwood Chinese restaurants and their "scary chicken." Living in NY is always an adventure. If you want to check out our latest, see www.chellese.blogspot.com
¡Qué hermosos niños tienes! Dios los bendiga, un saludo de Paz para estas Pascuas (lamento no tener traductor para leerte en todos los post, ya se verá) Serena
7 comments:
Cute!
Could they be any more adorable?!
Are those Christmas pj's? I love them! Looks like they are getting along better than ever. So much fun!
they are so cute in those jammers! love it!
I just found your blog. So much fun to see the pics of the kids. They are beautiful and getting so big. Your NYC stories make me laugh. I never trusted those Inwood Chinese restaurants and their "scary chicken." Living in NY is always an adventure. If you want to check out our latest, see www.chellese.blogspot.com
¡Qué hermosos niños tienes! Dios los bendiga, un saludo de Paz para estas Pascuas (lamento no tener traductor para leerte en todos los post, ya se verá)
Serena
i like these jailbird pjs
Post a Comment